Wednesday, June 2, 2010

While writing my research paper I must admit that I have learned a lot of great new things concerning any kinds of research.
First of all, I found out that it is not that hard as I thought at the very beginning when we were assigned to write a research paper.
Secondly, I realized that the library in our collage has many great books and other articles about various topics which students easily can find and use when writing any kind of essay. Moreover, I was not aware that I am able to get online access to library sources which provide for example wide range of articles about different subjects.
What is more, while writing my research paper I have also learned how to cite. I believe this is very good skill and will be very helpful in my future researches especially when major, Paralegal Studies, requires many of researches when doing any kind of assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment